Green tea is well known in the skincare industry as its polyphenols' active components make it a great anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-microbial that can help with oily skin and the treatment of acne. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Green tea has numerous benefits:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- it soothes the skin ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- it reduces the production of sebum ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- it can help protect the skin from environmental stressors, as green tea leaves help absorbing UV radiations ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- it helps to keep the moisture in the skin ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- thanks to the caffeine and tannins, it can help decrease puffiness by shrinking blood vessels ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Overall, green tea leaf extract is a great tool in improving skin texture, skin moisture, skin smoothness and in reducing scarring and skin roughness.